She was a preemie in the NICU, one of the miracle babies! Born 3 months early - she looks just perfect now. Faith - you are such a blessing!
I am a portrait photographer located in Plano, TX. I specialize in maternity, newborn, children and teens photography
Click the link below to access my home page
9/25/10
Faith {Dallas Child and Family Photographer}
Faith is 1 year old. Her beautiful sister just loves and adores her. She is soo special to me since for her first few months of her life I think I spent more time with her than her mom and dad. For those of you who know me - I am also a NICU nurse :)
She was a preemie in the NICU, one of the miracle babies! Born 3 months early - she looks just perfect now. Faith - you are such a blessing!
She was a preemie in the NICU, one of the miracle babies! Born 3 months early - she looks just perfect now. Faith - you are such a blessing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
beautiful girls!! both of them
Post a Comment