12/12/10

Pets - I Heart Faces

Everybody loves babies.... but this pup had the most amazing eyes and so much love to share with his new forever friend. I would love to see one day how they grow older together.....

This is my entry for this weeks' I Heart Faces Community Contest, to see more cute animal faces click on the link below









9 comments:

Brad said...

Labs and babies.. never gets old.

Excellent Parent said...

to cute.

Tamar SB said...

Oh such a sweet picture!

Tamar

Allix Ruby said...

*sigh* this image is super classic and BEAUTIMOUS!! Great job!

Shannon said...

so, so sweet!

joncee May said...

Reminds me of my lab and boy... they are BFF's forever! :) very precious!

Caroljean at Watersong Journey said...

Very sweet and dramatic too, Lilla! Great capture!

Joni said...

the beginning of a wonderful relationship. what a perfect picture. love the b&w.

Karen said...

I love how the first thing you see is the dog's face . . . and then you realize there's a baby there. Beautiful!